Condesign is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to join our team as a consultant in Gothenburg. In this role, you will develop software functionality within various embedded systems. The ideal candidate is a team player who communicates effectively and enjoys collaboration. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and tackle new challenges in a fast-paced environment, combining their programming knowledge with problem-solving skills.
- MSc/BSc in Electrical/Computer Engineering or similar
- Strong understanding and experience in embedded systems
- Experience in embedded software development using C/C++/C#, Python, and MATLAB/Simulink
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Meritorious if you have automotive industry experience
Our team of approximately 170 dedicated consultants brings a broad range of experience from diverse industries to help our customers achieve success today and in the future. We are committed to innovation and growth and strive to provide the best possible service to our customers. Condesign is a privately owned engineering company that provides customers with high-quality services and innovative solutions throughout the entire product life cycle, from R&D and design to aftermarket. Established in 1984 in Gothenburg,
- We value our employees and look positively on competence and career development. In this role, you will receive training and education in everything needed to perform the work effectively. We also train for the next career step and work continuously to identify this.
- Salary is paid monthly. Competitive individual salary is applied and revised up annually. Salary is based on academic and professional merits and experience, as well as level of responsibility in the role and individual dialogue. We only have full-time positions, no internships or unpaid internships.
- The position is a permanent position with a 6-month trial period. We are proud of our employment offer and follow the collective agreement between the Innovation companies and the Union/Sweden’s engineers.
You are very welcome to submit your application!