Condesign Engineering is seeking a Software Release Manager to join our team as a consultant in Gothenburg. The ideal candidate is a team player who communicates effectively and enjoys collaboration. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and tackle new challenges in a fast-paced environment, combining their understanding for programming and software processes with problem-solving and collaboration skills.
We are looking for good theoretical understanding combined with practical experience in the domain. Meritorious with previous experience within release management, configuration management, scrum master, system administration, project management, project leading,
You are positive and open minded, with a strong drive to improve and deliver. You are a team player who enjoys reaching results both as team and organisation, as well as individually.
- MSc/BSc in Software Engineer, Computer Science, Information systems, Industrial Management, Electrical, Electronics, Embedded Software, System Controls & Mechatronics or similar
- Good knowledge in the software release processes is valued, as well as experience in driving and taking ownership, communicate and collaborate.
- Good ability to grasp holistic concepts combined with an eye for details.
- Ability to lead, apply a holistic and strategic approach
- Comfortable collaborating and communicating with individuals at different levels of the organization.
- Proactive and self-directed; able to take initiative, plan, and solve problems in a structured manner.
- Meritorious if you have experience working in the automotive industry.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Our team of approximately 170 dedicated engineering consultants brings a broad range of experience from diverse industries to help our customers achieve success today and in the future. We are committed to innovation and growth and strive to provide the best possible service to our customers. Condesign is a privately owned engineering company with a holistic approach, that strives to be a long term and highly appreciated partner within research & development for our clients. We provide customers with high-quality services and innovative solutions throughout the entire product life cycle, from R&D and design to aftermarket. Established in 1984 in Gothenburg,
- We value our employees and look positively on competence and career development. In this role, you will receive training and education in everything needed to perform the work effectively. We also train for the next career step and work continuously to identify this.
- Salary is paid monthly. Competitive individual salary is applied and revised up annually. Salary is based on academic and professional merits and experience, as well as level of responsibility in the role and individual dialogue. We only have full-time positions, no internships or unpaid internships.
- The position is a permanent position with a 6-month trial period. We are proud of our employment offer and follow the collective agreement between the Innovation companies and the Union/Sweden’s engineers.
Very welcome to submit your application!