Condesign is searching for a Scrum Master to join our team as a consultant in Gothenburg. As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for coaching the Scrum team, refining processes, facilitating Scrum ceremonies, and removing impediments on a daily basis. You will work closely with the Product Owner, Team Manager, and stakeholders who interface with the team. As part of the Scrum community, your role will involve communicating status updates, resolving, escalating, and tracking impediments, and sharing your team’s experiences, ideas, and improvements to drive changes. This role offers the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues, develop your skills, and make an impact on customer satisfaction.
- MSc/BSc in Engineering, or similar.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to lead teams, apply a holistic and strategic approach, motivate, and inspire confidence in the team.
- Proactive and self-directed; able to take initiative, plan, and solve problems in a structured manner.
- Comfortable collaborating and communicating with individuals at different levels of the organization.
- Competence in Agile working methods.
- Meritorious if you have experience working in the automotive industry.
Our team of approximately 170 dedicated consultants brings a broad range of experience from diverse industries to help our customers achieve success today and in the future. We are committed to innovation and growth and strive to provide the best possible service to our customers. Condesign is a privately owned engineering company that provides customers with high-quality services and innovative solutions throughout the entire product life cycle, from R&D and design to aftermarket. Established in 1984 in Gothenburg,
- We value our employees and look positively on competence and career development. In this role, you will receive training and education in everything needed to perform the work effectively. We also train for the next career step and work continuously to identify this.
- Salary is paid monthly. Competitive individual salary is applied and revised up annually. Salary is based on academic and professional merits and experience, as well as level of responsibility in the role and individual dialogue. We only have full-time positions, no internships or unpaid internships.
- The position is a permanent position with a 6-month trial period. We are proud of our employment offer and follow the collective agreement between the Innovation companies and the Union/Sweden’s engineers.
You are very welcome to submit your application!